Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Greek reporter Christina Politi talks about meeting Jamie Dornan.

Christina: I was at a restaurant eating with my child(says shocked). There were three tables (in between hers and Jamie's table) and I was a mess. No makeup not anything. My child turned and told me "Mum, isn't that the guy who stars in Fifty Shades of Grey?".
  I turned to stare myself but I couldn't see him clearly (laughs because of it) and I asked him [her child]: "Does he have an Irish accent?" He [Jamie] was talking with his Irish, thick accent and I said : "That's him."
   And then I started panicking. My nerves were shot because we didn't know how to approach and take a picture with him. So we waited, ordering and ordering again. I think that they were talking about movies. He was with a woman and (with) a couple talking business. And then I told myself "He has to take pity on me." So I waited for him when we were paying and then I was like
"Hi, I'm from Greece."
Jamie: "Are you from Greece, indeed?"
Christina: "Yeah, I'm from Greece but I'm not a fan of yours because of your movie, Fifty Shades of Grey, I've been your fan since you were starring in The Fall series," (meanwhile Christina explains on the talk show what's the series about).
Christina then told to the people on the show that she asked him what his horoscope is (my comment: I mean, what? For crying out loud).
Christina keeps on talking:... We took a picture. He's so handsome, STUNNING, he's so polite and kind, he's slim, his arms, I mean, my son was keep telling at me "look at his arms", his body is like a sculpture and he has this ethereal thing that people from England or Ireland do have.
  I also told him that his movie (Fifty Shades of Grey) sucks and I noticed that he may be thinking the exact same thing because when I met him it was the day the Oscars were on and I was stunned because he had not been there (at the Oscars), I mean Dakota, his co-star, was there.
  When I left I kissed him on the cheeks and his cheekbones were kind of showing too much. He also didn't have any perfume on. He was simply with his jumper on. It's not like I sniffed on him anyway (laughs)
http://www.megatv.com/Megamemia/default.asp?catid=36577&subid=2&pubid=34493623 (link to the interview- it's in Greek)

I just translated and transcripted  the interview for you so please do give us credits if you use it.